Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally!!!!!! :mdance: :cheer4:
Hoping that craigslist has everything we'll be looking for & has it locally so we don't have to drive all over. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
:cheer4:Congratulations!!!:cheer4:

·
Super Moderator
19,683 Posts
Well, finally! :cheer4:

You're moving in at a great time of year, just as garage sale season ramps up and it's garden planting time. I bet you'll find lots of inexpensive goodies to help you once you have a chance to settle in.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Congratulations! Hope you find everything you need and get settled in soon.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Congratulations! Pictures?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
congrats !!may the bargain angels bless you with all you need !!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Congratulations!! I hope you have a smooth transition and all goes swimmingly :D You deserve to have a home you LOVE and I hope you can find all the stuff you need at a great price (or free) to help set up your new home!

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congratulations! Pictures?
I shared pics & some info in this thread

Man am I tired! Things went great & this home is the cleanest place I have ever moved into, not one little tiny thing needs doing. We bought her couch and chair from her so she didn't have to move them & we didn't have to find and haul, win-win. She also left many items she didn't want/need and some I knew she was going to leave and others were such a nice surprise today. I was so surprised to see she left an entire bathroom ensemble, shower curtain, with matching shower hooks, waste basket , toothbrush holder and 3 decorative towels, all like new. Oops, gtg , I'll write more later. :)

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
:congrats: Darlene nice looking place.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
WTG! :cheergrl:

·
Super Moderator
19,683 Posts
Awww, Darlene, how nice of the previous owner to leave those things to help you get re-started!

I bet it's such a relief to have your own place again. I'm glad you found something you like and also were able to sell your old place. Things can only get better from here, right?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Wonderful time to move...everyone will be having sales of some kind or other,have fun looking!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts