Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
your kids are so cute,I'll bet they had a grand time tonight.I don't have any pics but I did get a BLT sandwich at the door tonight.Dad was the bread,Mom was the bacon one little guy was lettuce and another was a tomato.I love seeing all the kids in their costumes they have such fun.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Me either..no matter where I live, what street, what town, what state..I never get any trick-or-treaters. I haven't had one in ten years (literally) it's somewhat depressing..as once one of my favorite holidays as a kid, now it's my turn to hand out the treats and there is no one to give treats to :sucker:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
You are turning your porch light on, right Xadrian? That's the trickortreaters cant... It's how you know there's candy available.

Cute pictures! Mine are out right now with their daddy. One is a kitty, the other is a witch. I would have loved to have seen the BLT, how clever!

Reactions: ri*smom

·
Registered
285 Posts
Paula your pics are so cute,love the costumes

Mom2boys...your guys look like they had a great time...love the Handy Manny

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Great pictures!!!!!

Since my kids are grown now I dress up my JRT. We thought this costume was appropriate since we adopted him from doggie jail and he is forever getting himself in trouble. He looks highly embarrassed :)

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
nancycg56, While I was out walking with the girls I saw a doggy cop so he better look out.

I forgot to take pictures of the girls but they were darthvater and a clone trooper(my Dh wishes). They were the cusest bad guys.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
here's mine...

·
Registered
1,954 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Awww, I love all of those costumes..they are too cute:) I have too many pics(24) to be able to post here, so I posted a 'Houseape Halloween" album in the gallery here on FV.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts