Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Wow Pip nice job on the dining room everything looks great! I love the table and chairs!

Reactions: pip

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Looks great!:thumb:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
It's beautiful! Great job!

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Lovely! It seems your cat is enjoying your new dining room too! I must say what a beautiful girl/boy he/she is.

·
19,119 Posts
What a beautiful room!! Love the hardwood floors!! Congrats and mahalo for sharing!!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
So nice! I know you're doing a "New Wood Floors Happy Dance"....:crackup: They were very worth the wait too. And your light fixture is to die for :cloud9:. I am so into wrought irons right now, I can't help but love it. And especially so with those unusual globes on it.

Tell your hubby nice work on the chairs. And to think, I thought they only made book ends in Shop Class. That sure surprised me!

Enjoy your new room, and thanks for the pix. Loved seeing them :)

Theresa :lhat:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Looks great, dh did a great job on the chairs (and everything else too!)

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
STUNNING!! Love the dark woods!! Those chairs are beautiful, what an amazing job.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks, everyone!

The floors were put in by my hubby and oldest son. They are a snap and lock type and oak. (Home Depot). The hanging light is also from Home Depot and my hubby hung that, too. The rug is one that we bought in 1987 at an estate sale soon after we got married. We hadn't used it in years because we had carpet, but I loved that rug and wanted to use it if we ever had hardwood floors again. The moths did a little damage to it over the years and it's had paint spilled on it from my daughter doing her art work...
Hubby made four of the chairs in high school, and I think he is just very talented in that department, I sure don't remember guys doing that in our high school shop class!
Plants are from Aldis and Home Depot, and Minnie Mouse is from the Animal Humane Society ... :laugh:

I can't believe how much I love that room now!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.