Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are hiring people, Hurry, don't know how long it will last. Good Luck!

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
They are hiring people, Hurry, don't know how long it will last. Good Luck!
You need to sign up through a banner ad. Where are you finding the ads coz I can't find them. THANKS!

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
google Pinecone research banners, or pinecone research sign up, there are several places to sign up. It looks like they arent going to have the banners any longer. I'm also not sure what age groups etc they are looking for. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
google Pinecone research banners, or pinecone research sign up, there are several places to sign up. It looks like they arent going to have the banners any longer. I'm also not sure what age groups etc they are looking for. Hope that helps.
Bummer ~ I am either too old, too white or too female to qualify....
Thanks anyway!

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
I was a member a few years ago. And the surveys were good because they did a great job of screening before offering, so there were few 'disqualifications'. I laxed off and got dropped off... now I can't get back on -

·
Registered
473 Posts
Damn I didn't qualify either. I was with them long ago, also laxed off and was dropped. It was nice!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Didn't qualify either :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I'm very interested in joining Pinecone and I saw your post but I'm not sure how to get an invitation. Could you please help me or am I waaaay tooo late?

Thanks

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi jmrpjb, You don't need an invite any longer.

Google, pinecone research

you should be able to apply right there

or Gooogle
pinecone research banner
or
pinecone research signup

I dont know what age groups or anything they are looking for, if you cant sign up now, keep trying every once in awhile. Hope that helps

1 - 11 of 11 Posts