Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a banner for the Pinecone Research Panel that will pay you $5.00 per survey. Sign up while it's still there as I hear they don't stay up that long.

http://www.amylynn.org/home/pinecone

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
thanks! we'll see if i get in!

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have been doing pinecone research surveys for almost 2 years now. :) $5 a survey really adds up. Haha.

I passed along the link to a friend of mine that has been wanting to join. Thanks!

·
Registered
102 Posts
go for this!

if you have a paypal acct (if none, sign up for a non premium account), make sure to choose payment via paypal, you receive compensation within 24 hrs after completing survey. sometimes they also send products to try and give another compensation when you give feedback. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I've been a member for several years. It's an excellent program and very dependable about paying quickly. I get one or two surveys a month to do.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Thank you, I just signed up and I hope I qualify. How fun :)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
thanks so much. I have been trying to find one of these links for years.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I've been trying to get in for years! I hope I qualify.
Me too. :) I hope I qualify.

Does anyone know how long it takes to find out if you've made it in?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Alright ladies. Check your email in boxes. I just got confirmation that I qualified. I had to follow a link, put in a few codes included in the email, and finish the registration process. I can't believe I got in!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks, I love this. I used to do it, but lost track of it. Now that I have paypal, I'm going to try again:)

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I signed up. Hope they pick me...
Thank you

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Don't you have to pay a fee for accepting money through paypal if you have a premier account with paypal? For that reason, I would rather them send me a check in the mail.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Don't you have to pay a fee for accepting money through paypal if you have a premier account with paypal? For that reason, I would rather them send me a check in the mail.
if you have a non premiere paypal acct, there are no fees to pay and you get the compensation within 24 hrs upon survey completion. for those who still want it via check, it takes anywhere from 5 to 10 business days to receive it.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Woo Hoo, I got in too. I have been trying forever. I am so excited to finally be a member. :dancing:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts