Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok - what can you guys tell me about Pinecone Research? I've good things about it and I saw and ad for it this morning so I clicked and signed up. I'm now waiting for my login email.

Is it a decent way to earn a few extra bucks? How often can you do surveys, etc....?

Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I like it because you get paid for every survey you're invited to. No starting the survey and then learning you're "not qualified" like some other sites that waste your time. I used to get paid $5/survey but now get paid $3/survey plus a chance to win money. I only get a few a month, but the money goes straight to my PayPal so it's always like a discount when I buy things on eBay or some other places online.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I've made $33 since November. I really like Pinecone. I haven't gotten any full size products to sample, but a friend of mine has.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I've only gotten one survey since I signed up a couple months back, but it didn't take much time and I got $3 from it. I'll take whatever I can get. It's almost like free money.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I like it too! I've gotten hit with a couple of surveys and I like it because they just automatically send you a check, you don't have to mess around with things to get the money!

Plus, we have been picked for a couple of product surveys, so it is nice to get free stuff and get paid to try it out! :) And none of their surveys are really all that time consuming or nerve wracking like some of the other sites!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have been with Pinecone research for over a year and have been happy with payment. I have also gotten full size product of shampoo and also laundry detergent to try and complete a survey.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I've been a member for several years and find that the surveys come in spurts. Some months I do 3-5, other months, none to 1. Each product survey I'm selected for pays $5 and sometimes they send me products to try, which have a follow-up survey. There are screening surveys that don't pay, but they're pretty quick.

If you can get in, I think it's worth doing. They're usually looking for a specific demographic, so it can be difficult to get in, but once you're in, it's cool!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have been doing it since October of last year and I have done at least two to four surveys every month. I have also done two product trials.. I love Pinecone. I know it is just three dollars, but it is three dollars I didn't have before! :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
I've been a member with them for a long time, probably 6 or 7 years. I do between 2-6 surveys a month. I opted to be paid with Paypal so it just goes right into my Paypal account a few hours after I complete a survey. No Paypal fees on it, either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts