Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally watched this over the weekend. It was pretty good. I have a new appreciation for Johnny Dep now. He was great in this one.

What did you think?

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
LOVED this movie!! I pre-bought it for Katie's birthday back in December! It's kind of neat, seeing her go "ga-ga" over Johnny Depp the same way I did at her age!! Now she wants all of his movies! I bought "Edward Scissorhands" for her for Easter.....not my favorite one, but she'll like it!

The graphics in "Pirates" are awesome - the moonlight/darkness scenes just look so real/creepy!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I have not seen it yet, but I am looking forward to seeing it. Thanks for the great reviews of it. I am even more determined to see it now. :)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I have not seen the movie yet. I have been wanting to see this movie for a long time .
DH and I will probably rent this movie sometime for a Date Night.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Absolutely LOVE this movie!! One of my all time fav's. I never cared for Johnny Depp, but in this movie he is fantastic!!

In fact, we just watched it again this past weekend!!

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
family favourite here, we bought it for watching rerun after rerun of this one. Very very funny.:D

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Loved it. We haven't seen it recently so I my have to watch it tonight when I get home from work. :D

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
You are all going to hate me but I thought Johnny Depp was terrible in this movie, his acting just reminded me of someone who is totally drunk and I didn't like it..sorry ladies:toothy:

·
Registered
71 Posts
I haven't seen it, but my 15 yo daughter and her friends have seen it several times, and have become huge Johnny Depp fans (she has pics of him all over her bedroom:) ). It's fun to see a new generation of fans discovering him. She's wanting to see all of his old movies - I'm looking forward to re-watching Benny and Joon, and Cry Baby, Edward Scissorhands - there's so many good ones!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts