Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving in a few weeks, and, I need to drastically reduce my collection. I have well over 100 Octopus Agave pups rooting in water. 15+ Avocado seedlings - both Hass, and, Slimcado. Several types of Snake Plants, more Cacti, and, succulents, Cane Yucca, potted Hosta, and, a bunch of other stuff. Elephant Ear, Fig tree cuttings, a big Fern.

I'm in Brooklyn/S. Baltimore 21225, if you're close enough, and, want to get something. I'd like to sell them, but, I'm open to trades, too.

· Registered
1 Posts
Wow, such an interesting gcollection! So sad you have to give up your hobby. Getting rid of something you have liked for a long time is hard. why don’t you think of transpoting it to your new house? You could hire a moving company and transfer everything without problems. However, if only you move to a house with a lot of space. Otherwise, I think it won’t help you. However, sometimes it is still possible. When my hubby and I were moving to the smaller house he had inherited, we thought of leaving his piano here bcouse there was not so much space. But later we decided to place it in the attic, and thanks to acelinemoving.com, managed to trasfr it gently

1 - 3 of 3 Posts