·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
added more.......this is my sister and i's way of earning money to go see "american idol live." hubby said if i could get the money through ebaying, i could go.;) ;) we are getting close. we are gonna try to get tickets off ebay. (I KNOW, IT'S NOT FRUGAL):( the ticket start at $99 for two. we have about $70 so far.:D but, by the time the auction is over, we will probably end up paying bout $125. so, we will see. wish us luck.

ps. gonna be adding larger women's clothes tomorrow along with a longaberger basket. women's sizes 18-24.:)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Misty, did you paint those? Those are awesome!!! I wish my budget permitted me to shop, that tea kettle is so cute..everything is cute. Who ever painted those is very talented!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes robin, i painted them. i used to paint a LOT more to earn extra money from ebay. now with a newborn, i don't paint as much and not much extra money.;) i am just looking around the house (as well as my sister's) to see what i can sell to earn money for those tickets.:toothy:

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ooops, by the way, thanks robin.:D

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Raw talent Misty. I am so proud of those!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I don't know why I always look at auctions when I'm in the UK - but I do! I guess it's the bargain hunter in me ;)

Where did you learn to paint like that??? They are soooooo awesome!!! :eek: I would love to be able to do things like that.

Wow - you kept that quiet - you are VERY clever!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Did I miss the painted stuff :(

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
I missed the painted stuff. Do you still have the pics? I do see something I like though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts