Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really sorry but this is going to be my wierdest post yet! (Is that possible? LOL - YES)

Before you X out - I want to do something for somebody at the village and I want it to be as secret as is possible (IF that is possible???) PLEASE TRUST ME.

I have a dream (don't we all ;) )

I am working on a project and I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR help! Infact I CAN'T complete my dream without YOU!

Here's what I'm asking and I just hope that you all know me well enough by now to trust me.

I am asking EVERY one of you ~ Moderators, Buddys and Permanent Residents to e-mail me privately! Yep ALL of you! :eek:

I will then tell you what my BIG secret is ~ You will have NO obligation to do ANYTHING else!

I am NOT trying to sell you anything or con you in ANY way (I promise!) I will never send you another e-mail except to explain to you what I would like to do.

I know this sounds freaky (I probably wouldn't even answer it myself LOL) But I CAN'T do anything without you.

PLEASE PLEASE, TRUST AND HELP ME.

It's just a secret that's all ~ I CAN'T openly post it here (you WILL see why) it's not illegal, immoral or anything of the kind.

I KNOW it's a wierd post ~ but this is me, BEV, PLEASE just mail me that's all I'm asking.

I don't know what else to say to convince you so I'm just praying that you know me well enough to know I DO have a good reason.

Just bare with me and MAIL me - PLEEEAAASSSEEE.

:hugz:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I trust you Bev! I have an email on the way. :D

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I won't BARE with you ;), but I'll BEAR with you and email ya :)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
emailing ya!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
on it's way bev:D :D

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I emailed you Bev! :D

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I trust ya Bev...... and you can keep my e-mail on hand amd write me when ever you like.... I'd love to hear from you !!!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Graci email on it's way!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
I'm trusting you, and I e-mailed ya!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
You got mail

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I to sent ya an email :toothy:

(wonder what bev is up to now)

·
Registered
601 Posts
i trust ya bev, and i emailed ya.........

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I emailed you too! And you can also keep mine on hand, I'd love to hear from you anytime! :D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I emailed ya...

I feel like we are all 007's doing some sort of secret covert operation here, lol. :couch:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts