Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since becoming pregnant (I'm now 4 months), things have been sooo out of whack here. Especially with our finances. We did pay off some debt a couple months ago, but I have been EXTREMELY unfrugal, and have not even wanted to look at our finances. I really need to get things back on track. If I don't, I'm really scared that we are going to get into a hole we aren't gonna be able to get out of. I have been really sick this entire time, and exhausted, so these are my excuses. I know to some, that this isn't a reason, but when you are puking, and tired all the time the last thing I want to do is deal with our finances, and anything else. Soo, I am going to sit down with all of our bills, and see where we are at, and come up with a budget. Please send some good vibes this way! Thanks for listening! :)

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Ok I have my foot ready to kick you in the butt :) JK, hey we all have slacked and went on a non-frugal kick even if for a day but you will get back on track in no time :)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Acknowledging you need to get back on track with your finances is a big step. Just jump back on that frugal wagon and you'll be back on track in no time.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
~~~~~good vibes~~~~~

i know its tough when you fall off the wagon to get back on. once you get your numbers on paper youll be back on track

·
Registered
91 Posts
{{hugs}} and KICK!!! lol.

I completely understand. I am about 2 weeks away from delivering #3 and I am just exhausted, the thought of bills was enough to make me tired, especially in the beginning.

just do a little at a time and stick with it :cheer4:

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
I think you've beaten yourself up enough. If it's overwhelming, hand over some of the work to dh. Tell him you find it overwhelming in your emotional, hormonal state and would like some help.

You're on the right track now :)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Good luck, it looks like you are ready to get back on track. I am sorry you haven't felt well for the first 4 months of your pregnancy. I agree with the others do what you can with the bills and ask Dh for help so you won't feel so stressed out.

·
Registered
141 Posts
~KICK!!~ Okay--now I'm sending the good vibes your way lol!! {sweetie}--don't panic. You're tired and not thinking straight. You're also heading into your second trimester, and things will even out a bit, so you'll be better able to cope. Just getting it all down on paper and coming up with a plan will do wonders for your morale. And definitely enlist your dh's help:hubba: it did, after all, take the two of you to cause you to be so distracted as of late lol!! He should be on board with the finances, too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts