Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone happen to know of any good mystery shopping companies that have alot of VA shops? I have been doing alot with Check Mark, Inc lately but they havent had too much in my area. Was wondering if someone could help me out- I am looking for the sites where you can sign up for them on the site and then get the evaluations right away. Thanks so much!!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i just started going through "bestmark." you might check them out. it is www.bestmark.com hope this helps.:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Misty! I may have to re-sign up threw them. I recently did and went to log into it the other day and it said that that user name did not exist- and I tried like 3 other user names that I may have used-nothing. I was also wondering if anyone knew what mystery shopping company does shops for Target, Walmart, Ruby Tuesday's, Red Lobster, JcPenny, Hecht's, CVS, RiteAid, any of those. I may just start another post for that alone.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I've been getting a bunch of offers through www.athpower.com since I've signed up through them last week, they've been sending me a bunch of stuff. I could probably easily do several a day, except alot of the ones they offer me are in Mass, which is over an hour from me. I did get 3 this week in my immediate area, and I'm totally thrilled with that.

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Yes I agree ATH is great I signed up last Thursday for 18 shops for the month, they are the best to work for. Just watch out for Shop n Chek!!!

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Best to stay away. I shopped 3 shops for them and used the cash register times and they deleted my account saying I had overlapped.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.