Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple prayer request:

Me and dd will be driving to the shore for a mini vacation on Thursday 5/8 and coming home on Sunday 5/11. Just us girls are going so please keep us covered by your prayers.

Also, I have to go to court on Monday 5/12 at 1:45 to petition the court for a permanent (long term at least) protective order from the stalker. He will also be at court and I honestly have no idea what to expect. Please, please keep me in your prayers. I need this protective order at least for my peace of mind and he needs to know that I am not going to chicken out and become an easy target.

I know that as long as you guys are praying, I can get thru this.

Happy Mother's Day in advance to all of you.

Pat

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You will continue to be in our prayer Pat !
I hope you and dd have a happy and safe trip, a get away will be good for you both...... Have fun !!!!!!!

·
27,948 Posts
Pat,
Stay strong~ you are going to get through this.

And about your trip~You and dd have a wonderful carefree time, relaxing and enjoying each other.:hugz:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Praying

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Pat,
I'll keep you in prayer!!! Have a wonderful and stress free time with your daughter!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Have a wonderful time with your daughter...I'll keep you in my prayers.

Which shore are you heading to? In my area? It's supossed to be a nice weekend. Have a great time!!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Pat, Have a wonderful time on your mini holiday and try not to think too much. I keep you in my prayers.
Jeanna:angel:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Good luck in court Pat. And a Happy Mother's Day to you too!:)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Prayers. :angel:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts