Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been around much because of my back. Most of you know that I had back surgery in January and I haven't faired to well since then. I have reinjured my low back and I am still working and in so much pain. I just live on pain medication and it's getting old. My prayer request is that I am thinking of quitting working and filing for disability. This seems so drastic, but I am counting of God to lead me. So pray that God gives me an answer soon. I know my health is more important that my job, but I work for our insurance, so you see my dilema. All your prayers are so much appreciated...thanks in advance to you all....Blessings..Kathy

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I'm really sorry you reinjured your back. Saying prayers for you and your family.

·
Registered
820 Posts
You will be in my prayers. Like you I had to work after my heart attack last July. Filing for disability seems to take forever so I would reccomend that you get things started. It is not drastic, it is something that you have worked for. From the time I called for information last August, it took until March for them to make their determination and send my first check, so don't delay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts