Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Her and her dh are leaving tomorrow morning to fly to Puerto Rico.
Her dh's mom was in an accident today and is now in ICU. I'm worried for them all. My sister is 27 wks pregant and even though the doctor gave her permission to fly...she's nervous about it which makes me nervous. She has been under a lot of stress and this just adds to it.

Thank you from me and my mom (labontet) for your prayers. I'll keep you updated.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I will keep your sister and her family and her DMIL in my prayers. I am so sorry to hear about the accident.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
You and your family are in my prayers. So sorry to hear this news :(

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Sending angels to watch over you and yours...hugs

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all for the prayers. She should be flying now....early flight. She should call my mom when she gets there so we know she got there ok. Thank you again!!!

·
27,948 Posts
I'll be thinking of your family and your BIL's Mom. :heartsm:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
They'll be in our prayers......... :angel:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Praying....

Praying....

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:hugz:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all again....

I just talked to my mom and she said my sister called. They made it there fine. My sister's dh said his mom is going to be fine but it will be a LONG recovery. At least 6+ months. She was thrown from the car and broke her pelvis and both her legs are torn up. My sister didn't want to go back into the ICU to see her and I don't blame her. My sis is already sick and she decribed this hospital as "not so nice". So it's best she stays away. Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts. I'm glad that her mil will eventually be ok.....this is just a hard lesson on wearing your seat belt!!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Thanks so much Daphne for letting us know. Thank God she will be OK. Praying for a quick recovery. I am thankful your sister is fine and I think that was a smart move not going in the hospital. :angel:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts