Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beginning with the July swap, any swapper who is more than 10 days late in mailing his/her swap will be required to sit out the next month's swap. We will now require a post in the appropriate swap thread stating when you have mailed your swap. It is just not fair to the swappers who get their packages in the mail on time and have to wait for weeks for the packages that are coming to them to arrive. This does not change the requirement that if you still owe a swap you may not participate in any other swaps until that obligation has been met.

·
27,948 Posts
Makes sense to me! Thanks for all the work you do with the swaps Kathy. :smooch:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Makes sense to me too, and I'm guilty for June and will sit July out. I've tried to send messages so that my swap partner knows that I have got her things and not been able to ship them (3 emergency trips out of town due to my mom's hospitalization), but I still think it is fair to apply the rule to me. Thanks for making it.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I think that is only fair. Thanks for the work you put into the swaps Kathy.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:blush: Awww, thanks ladies. Y'all are the ones that make the swaps so much fun. Thanks for being a part of them. :hugz:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts