Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please send a handwritten holiday card to a hero that is away from home defending us. The service is provided by the American Red Cross.

Holiday Mail for Heroes

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Thanks Labontet!

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Thanks Labontet..........I copied part of it in case someone doesn't want to open the link......at least they will have the address.

From now until December 10th you are invited to send holiday cards to our American service members, their families, and veterans all over the world. Anyone can send a card and you can send as many as you would like! Please send all cards to

Holiday Mail for Heroes
PO Box 5456
Capitol Heights, MD
20791-5456

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thank you for the great suggestion, My DGS is in Afghanistan for the 2nd time at Christmas and I know he and the other soldiers over there would appreciate very much getting your Christmas cards, Hugs to all who choose to participate.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have my 7 yr old grandson doing this.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Thanks Cheryl! I will send one out today. :hugz:

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
Thank you for posting!

I refuse to mail Christmas Cards out to family/friends, but we somehow have a plethora of Christmas Cards at home. This will be a fun activity for Wesley and I! And it'll help him practice his writing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.