Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dear sister just found out that the young women found in the water in Indiana is her daughter. Her daughter has been missing since Nov/Dec and someone found her body on Sunday. Details are forth coming, but I'm just asking for prayers for my sister. She is understandably distraught, and can think right now.

Thank you so much my friends,

·
Registered
960 Posts
I can't even imagine how hard this must be for your sister, and for you. (((hugs)))

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
I'm so very sorry to hear this. :hugz:

·
19,119 Posts
Oh my goodness - a mother'a worst nightmare. I am so sorry this happened. Prayers and aloha to all of you.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
I'll be praying for your sister and your family tonight.

Polly

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just finding out some details - little bit at a time. Sister hasn't heard from her since November...Boyfriend kept saying she was out west. Jenn didn't call at Christmas or sister's b-day. Very unusual!! Body was found and took three days to identify her!! Sister and cops very cautious about boyfriend for months. Foul play is ruled and cops questioning boyfriend.

My sister is going to Indiana to pick up Jenn and take her back to GA. Doesn't want anything to remain in Indiana. Bad vibes...

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
Praying for your sis and your family right now. I'm so sorry for sisters and your loss.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Sending prayers and hugs!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I've been following this in our local news. Prayers for comfort for your sister and your family.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joy, I have to say I wish to tell the local depts Thank you for how they handled this with my sister. Lots of details that will come out later, but they gave my family their respect and were very courtous (sp). Auburn is where my father lives in the spring and summer. On a lighter note I am there at least twice during the year. Grew up in Ft Wayne area! ;)

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I am so sorry for your sister and your families loss.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I can't even imagine what your family is going through. You'll (sister) be in my prayers.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
What a horrible time for your sister and your family. I cannot imagine. I am sooooo sorry your sister is having to go through this. Prayers are with you all.

·
Registered
625 Posts
So, so sorry to hear this for your family ... I will say a prayer for all of you...

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I am so sorry and will keep all of you in my prayers.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I am so sorry, Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts