Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

· Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out today I made it to the top four finalists for the ultimate biker makeover! As many of you know, I officially hit the 35 lbs. lost mark TODAY. If I come in second, I will get biker clothing. I need them desperately because I am swimming in my almost new leather chaps and jacket. If I win first, I will get the clothing AND a makeover for my Harley.

My name is Mary Pinkerton.

Welcome to Garage Girls

Thanks so much!

Mary

· Registered
6,048 Posts
Voted for you! Congrats on the weight loss!

Reactions: savvy_sniper

· Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you everybody!

Second place will get new motorcycle clothing and I can REALLY use them. I started out wearing size 14 pants and large/XL shirts. I am now wearing size 8 pants and medium shirts. My leather jacket (2 years old) is too big and my chaps (bought at the beginning of THIS winter) just swallow me up. If I win new clothes, I will donate my old leathers to others that need and can use them. They are almost brand new and still have lots of life in them.

First place gets clothing AND a bike makeover. It would be wonderful, but I doubt I will win it. A girl can dream!

If I don't win first or second place, our HOG (Harley Owner's Group) is planning a garage sale/swap meet. Hopefully I can sell the clothing that is too big and put that money toward new leathers.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.