Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, where the energy came from, I do not know, but the living room is spring cleaned!!! I moved the furniture around in a new way. I already know that when dh gets home he'll hate it this way :(

There are not many ways to rearrange the furniture in my livingroom, so I tried, I like it, but the main thing is that it is clean.

Someone is in big trouble tho, as I moved my oversized chair I found one of my couch throw pillows with something sticky all over it!!! Upon further investigation, I can smell that it is maple syrup!!! Those darn brats (boys I know it) threw that pillow back there so I wouldn't find it. Ds#1 is gone right now so I am waiting to throw the fit until he gets home so I can make them both equally miserable!!!

Now, I only hope I get enough energy to do the other rooms.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Somebody is certainly going to get into trouble at your house tonight! Sounds like you have had a busy day! Sit back and relax now in your clean living room!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I'm so proud of you, Robin! Good job!

Let them boys have it! ;) Then relax. :)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I sure know what you mean about the dh getting mad about rearranging the place ;) when I was pregnant, I must have rearranged the place at least 20 or more times...including the two bedrooms. Lets just say he was not a very happy camper :D

Is the pillow salvagable at all? Shame on those sneaky boys!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I washed it in the machine and it looks okay, a little on the lumpy side, but okay. I dont think I dare dry it, maybe I'll just let it air dry.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Sneaky boys! :laugh: Enjoy your clean LR. :)

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
:laugh: I only laugh because I have two boys myself....it's amazing what is found under couches, chairs, beds..........

Good for you on a great job with your livingroom...I love changing my furniture around, it's like a whole new room!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Oh those boys !!!!!!!
Go eat pancakes in their beds and see how they like it ...... LOL
You have that beautiful furniture and I know it was hard but fun to get it done..... I'm sure it looks great !!!!!!!!!!!! Send me pics !!!!!!!Not much I can do with my livingroom, but it's nice to have it clean !!!!!!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Don't ya hate to find stuff like that! What I hate is the bathroom that the three"boys" use! (Dh included).:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts