·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Porcupine Meatballs

Recipe Description
Easy microwave meatballs main dish​
Preparation Steps:
Mix all ingredients except for 1/2 can of soup and tomato sauce in a bowl. Divide into 12 balls and place in a microwaveable casserole dish or make as a meatloaf. Cover with wax paper and heat for 9 minutes in the microwave on high. Drain grease.​
Level of Difficulty:
Easy​
Time Needed:
20 minutes​
Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef
1 cup instant rice
1 can tomato soup (divided)
1 egg
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon onion salt
1 8oz can tomato sauce​
Serves:
4​
Directions:
In a separate bowl, mix other 1/2 can of soup, tomato sauce, squirt of ketchup, mustard and Worchestershire sauce. Spoon on top of meatballs. Heat for another 2-4 minutes on high.​

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Thanks! This sounds great, and easy!

Reactions: onencgirl

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Those sound great!! I'll try them tomorrow night also.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just wanted to pop in and say that I made these last night and I added 8 oz of tomato sauce to the "sauce mixture" (tomato soup, ketchup, mustard and worch. sauce). I have to say that it is more saucy and I like it even better. I couldn't edit the recipe to include this though.

·
19,119 Posts
I am soooo glad you posted this recipe!! I used to make these over 30 years ago in Connecticut and lost the recipe. Was just thinking about it last week!! Cannot wait to make them again - mahalo plenty!!

·
19,119 Posts
so glad this popped up again because I forgot all about it!!!!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I make this recipe in my pressure cooker. I also decided to try to make it with ground turkey instead of beef. It was so good; I've never made it with beef since.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts