Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Intersting. Thank for shareing. Kinda makes you think about what you really dont need in life.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Interesting. There are some very backwards thoughts that I don't agree with, but some good info also.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
good one

I of course don't agree with her tax evasion, and what was funny :lol3:a govt publication. But her grocery bill was real low. I just skimmed the article but I am giving serious thought about the bunnies and chickens.I will have to read more carefully. Thanks Frugal Fannie

·
Registered
966 Posts
It says it was written in 1978, and their property taxes were $286 for a 1/2 acre 5 miles north of Philadelphia.

I was just a kid in 1978, but I'm familiar with the area. Let me take a guess at those property taxes now.... $10,000? Maybe they lived on that old abandoned property that was under the I-95 bridge in Yardley.

Enough joking around... I bookmarked it and I will read it when I'm settled in with bowl of popcorn. But I really do wonder what ever became of her, if she was 19 in 1978, she'd be 48 now.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Try google

An interesting search in itself.I googled Mary Freed and came up with some other articles. It said she appeared on the Merv Griffin show in 1981.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I read this awhile back. I found a lot of it more extreme than I'd be willing to go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts