Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, friends, so I am FREAKING OUT!! I have tried all weekend to be zen, but I can't!

I had a second interview for a permanent job on Thursday. Three people were on the interview panel, and I'm not sure that I didn't screw it up completely.

I literally went from a two hour meeting, walked two doors down the hall and into the interview with no time to prepare. My current supervisor, She Who Must Be Replaced Lest I Hurt Her, knew I had the interview and planned this meeting at the last minute...evil!!!

In any case, I'll know by Wednesday, but since I am obsessing, I thought I'd post it here to try to calm myself down.

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
I love your name for your supervisor! Have had a few evil ones myself, so I know how that feels. Good look on getting the new job!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I know how it feels...just had an interview myself on Friday and the waiting to hear back is the hard part.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Good luck! I will keep my fingers crossed for you but I am sure you did better than you think you did. :)

·
19,119 Posts
good luck and let us know what happens. It's out of your hands and I agree with Debbie - we are so critical of ourselves, I'm sure that those in the interview have a much better view of what you said and what you have to offer!!

·
27,948 Posts
Wishing you luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts