Frugal Village Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like reading about and seeing pictures of all the places we all come from...why don't we do some kind of postcard swap? We could be assigned a couple of names and send postcards from where we live with some interesting facts about our town/city/state etc...might be learning experience for us all and a great way to feel like we have a "postcard" pal...what do you think?:D

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I am ready for this one!! I was cleaning off my couch..don't ask... and found some postcards just a few minutes ago, so I'm set to go!

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Yeah this would be fun! I love postcards.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
What a great idea!! Count me in!!:D

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Good idea Teresa, it sound like fun!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
This does sound like a great idea!! I'll do it!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Me too! Me too! I just love these swaps! I have to go get some post cards though.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
When can we start and how we would do this?

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am not sure how we should do it? Any suggestions? If all who want to be involved post their names and state (or city)by March 10th (just a date I threw out there)...I will assign postcard swap pals...??? Then you have 2 weeks to send it out? Does this sound good? Please, if you have any other ideas...let me know...and Sara, lol, is this okay? Thanks

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
babynurse
of course it's ok.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Theresa, I think rather than posting our cities, maybe we should post our names and then you can assign who we swap with and we can give our addresses through pm to those members. Does that sound okay.

I know there are many of us who would rather not post our city/town we live in.

This sounds like fun.

Also, I have a question. Can we send any type of postcards, along with our city/town post cards.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Robin, California girl! This sounds fun and frugal, I love gettting mail.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
this sounds like a lot of fun! I am in if i am not too late.

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CJ,
No problem, nobody has to post their location if they don't want to...and any type of postcard is fine....so then, I will assign postcard pals on March 10th to give enough people time to sign up if they want to....
This should be fun! I love postcards.....aaah the weather is here...wish you were beautiful (LoL);)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.