Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
A 12 year old boy was hit by a car this morning while waiting for the bus and was life flighted to the hospital. The prognosis isn't good. He and his family need all the prayers they can get.

My heart is breaking for this family. Please take a moment and pray for this child to make it through this.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Hi Paula,

Will be praying, do you feel comfortable putting the boys first name and will add him to our prayer groups list? My thoughts and prayers will be with him and family.

Blessings,

Reactions: PaulaMM

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Prayers are being said. That poor little boy and his family, my heart breaks for them.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Paula,

Will be praying, do you feel comfortable putting the boys first name and will add him to our prayer groups list? My thoughts and prayers will be with him and family.

Blessings,
Yes, the boy's name is Ryan. I'm sorry, I should have thought to put his first name in my post.

Reactions: HappyMama

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you to those who have responded. I have a daughter who is 9 years old and I just want to run to the school and hug her right now. I can't stop crying about it.

Ryan's older brother was there when it happened and I just can't imagine what this is doing to him. I can't fathom what Ryan's father must be going through. I can't imagine how horrible it must be for the person who hit him and how it will haunt him/her for the rest of their life.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just found out that the boy is 12, not 9. Can the post title be changed?

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I just prayed for Ryan and will continue to do so. Please keep us posted. This brought tears to my eyes. My son's name is Ryan and I can't imagine the heartache I would feel if it were him.

Cat

·
27,948 Posts
I'm so sorry this has happened, he & his family are in my thoughts.

Never let a chance go by to tell & show your loved ones how much they mean to you. Just went & hugged & kissed hubby. When he asked me what he got that for I told him it's because "I love you".

Reactions: PaulaMM and ktsmama

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My friend just called and told me the bad news: Ryan didn't make it.

Please continue to keep his family in your prayers. They are going through a grief I can't begin to imagine.

Also, please pray for the young man who hit him. He was not at fault, but is taking it very badly. I'm sure this will haunt him for the rest of his life.

·
19,119 Posts
Sending prayers, hugs and aloha to Ryan and his family. Please keep us updated.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.