Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am not having a good day, a good weekend period for that matter and would like to ask if you would pray for me... I just don't feel well, the liver ailment I hve continues to keep me fatiqued, therefore I can't do all the things I would like to do over the weekend.... I also have been very depressed since yesterday for some reason.. Well, I know it is because of everything around here, mainly the money problems, I need to get 3 prescriptions filled right now and can't... I have a couple of bills to pay that there is NO MONEY to pay them with... well you know the drill..

I mainly need the prayers to help me get through this bout of depression.. feeling really down and out and in the dumps.
Not really sure what to do about it, felt like maybe feeling some of my village :angel2: overhead would help... I have to go give my puppy a bath since she wants to hang on me (needs a good bath to do that) :lol:but will check back later and try to report on my freebies from the weekend at FRED'S, etc..

I did go to FRED'S yesterday to try and relieve some of the stress and depression that had set in, but it didn't quite work.. Oh well, sorry to lean on you all again in my time of need..
thanks for listening as i :bang: my head against the wall...

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Vickie you are in my thoughts. I hope it all eases up on you some.
Bills or not you need to relax a bit! Wish I was around to help some.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: and prayers said for you Vickie. I pray that God brings the finances that you need and healing for your body.

·
27,948 Posts
I'll be thinking of you Vickie. Take care.:hugz:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
:hugz: and prayers :angel2: for you.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WELL HERE IT IS MONDAY AND THE BEGINNING OF ANOTHER LONG WORK WEEK, I can hardly think straight about my life, much less WORK, blah blah blah!! The depression isn't any better, the hormones are acting up badly this morning ( I am dizzy, clammy, hot/cold, shaking, etc, etc)
Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers!! Please keep them coming today, they are much needed for me to survive this week.
I am flat broke, need meds, don't know what will come from me and dh down the road...too many things to think about and process through the mind, i think!! It has to get better, it has to get better, it has to get better!!!!:(

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Vickie can you call your dr and ask for samples to get you thru the week?
I hope and pray things get better real soon hun.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well the day isn't getting any better I have already :puke: awhile ago in the bathroom here at the office.
Now I have :puke: a 2nd time, not really anything to get rid of that time. I know that sounds gross, doesn't it...
I have to go to my liver doctor at 4:30 today so i have been trying to hang on in here at work til then.......
Finally about 20 minutes ago it happened..........don't feel any better though, still have the shakes, stomach still feels sick (even after being empty :lol:) I had eaten some saltines to try and calm it, but they made me sick....
and now i also have a "HEADACHE" that won't go away.....
This just hasn't been my year, i suppose.....:(

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
when you get to your doc...let him know you need some samples of your meds...I'm thinking of you and praying things get better for you..

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I'm so sorry things are bad Vickie:( ...I will most certainly keep you in my thoughts and prayers:angel:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Awww Vickie, I hope you get feeling better soon ! Please talk to your Dr about all of this and see what He/She can do to help...
Get some rest sweetie !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Vickie, sorry things are so rough right now. Sending you lots of hugs and good thoughts :hugz:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Aww Vickie :( I'm sorry you're not feeling great and having a rough time. I hope you feel better soon :hugz:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Thinking of you Vickie. Big hugs to you and keeping you in prayers. .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts