Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to bug you guys again but....

The stalker has taken a warrant out on my SO for destruction of property. We just got the warrant but it was taken out at the magistrates office on 5/12 - the day the judge gave me the temporary protective order. This whole thing is just a way to get revenge at us. SO has not damaged any property of the stalker. The Commonwealth Atty is hoping that the judge (same one we had before) will just throw this out of court but he is not sure.

We go back to court on Monday. Please pray for us, especially for SO. He is a college professor and charges like these could hurt his credibility. I was expecting the stalker to give me a break for a while but it looks like there will be no break.

As always, thanks.

pat

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Oh, no, Pat!:( I can't beleive this guy can't have anything better to try to poision your life!:mad: WHY???? He is some crazy person!

I hope everything can be solved quickly. Good luck. :hugz: Keeping you in my thoughts.:heartsm:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Pat~I will be saying a prayer.

I wish the stalker would leave you alone already!!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Yes this guy is crazy. He went straight from the court room and took out this warrant. I can't imagine what evil possesses him. He knows that he has to leave us alone but he is trying everything he can to make our lives miserable. SO is furious and I am just sick with worry. Thanks again for your encouragement.

pat

·
27,948 Posts
The puppeteer had his strings cut & now he's acting like a big baby stomping his feet. The judge will see that.
It'll work out Pat.:heartsm:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
prayers here too Pat, dont worry the judge is an expert at seeing creeps for what they really are.

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
Let's hope that this time the Judge throws the book at this creep!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers

·
Registered
601 Posts
:hugz: to you pat and your family. Some people just never give up, go figure... reckon he is :furious: and trying to think of ways to get back at ya'll..

It will all blow over soon!! Just take a deep breath.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:hugz: Pat, hopefully the judge will throw it out. :mad:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Keeping you in my prayers Pat. Hang in there, things will hopefully work out for you all very soon.:angel:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I hope there is an end to all of this soon..... What a creep !!!!!!
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} and you are NEVER bothering us Pat, we are here for you always !!!!!! Try to have a good time this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Hopefully the Judge will see him for what he really is!!!! Hang in there Pat....There are better days ahead. You will be in my thoughts & prayers.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well once again we went to court. This turned out to be the hearing where you say whether or not you will have an attorney, etc. They lost SO's paper work and we had to wait until the very end of the long list of other people.

Then the judge sent SO and a deputy to the clerk's office to track down the warrant. When they came back and the judge looked at it and saw it was taken out by the stalker, he chuckled and shook his head. SO told me that the deputy said something like "oh not him again" when they were out in the hall. However, SO does have to get an attorney and this mess will go to court. I truly believe the judge will find SO completely innocent and will once again tell the stalker off. It's just aggravating that we have to pay for an attorney and take off from work over this a**. Oh well - our next court date is July 29th. Keep thinking good thoughts and praying that this will soon be over and that this creep leaves all of us alone.

pat

·
Registered
601 Posts
i will be praying for you pat, can you believe the nerve of some people............ like he needs to get a life and a brain.. :lol:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: Pat,
Can your SO file charges of harassment , defamation of character and slander against the stalker for filing false charges against him? If you have to hire an attorney anyway, I'd sure file charges against the stalker to protect SO's reputation.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts