Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I enrolled via telephone for the summer quarter this morning. I got all but one class. I emailed the Professor yesterday inquiring about books, then found out that the class is full. I re-emailed her this morning asking her if I could add her class so I can get graduated and save my family (I didnt tell her all that, I only spill my guts to my FV sisters). Anyway, I could use a prayer that she will see my need and add me, so remember me today. Thanks!

·
27,948 Posts
I'll be thinking positive thoughts for ya Robin! If you want we could all e-mail her and let her know that an entire village would love to see her add you to her class.;)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hi Robin,
I had a very nice (and long) response all typed out for you and we had a power outage here and it wiped it all clean.:eek: So...here is the condensed version!;)
I'll be praying for you and I want to encourage you to email your prof again and tell her why you NEED to have this class. You'd be amazed at how many times people are giving priority in class placement if it is the only class they need that would block them from graduating if they didn't get in. I got into a "full" class that way once.:) Good luck!!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Good luck Robin! I will be praying for you. There has to be room for just 1 more student in the class.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm In........ Here's a copy of the email I got from her just now!

Because you asked first, I'll add you to the class. Please come to my office before class that day. The books will be BEST LOVED FOLKTALES OF THE WORLD (Joanna Coles, editor, Anchor publishers); CHARLOTTE'S WEB, HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE; THE INDIAN IN THE CUPBOARD; THE SECRET GARDEN; LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE

I'm gonna be busy reading some great books!!!

Thanks you guys, the power of prayer is awesome!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Robin, that's great!!! I'm so happy for you! Have fun reading all those good books!:)

·
27,948 Posts
:fdance: I want to take that class!! Great books to read. I'm so happy she saw clear to add you! I'm happy & so proud of you Robin in so many ways. You are living life~ ups & downs...You're living it all.:)
:fdance:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
That is great Robin.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Alright Robin! Sounds like you have some wonderful books to read! I might have to take that class with Darlene! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts