Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A distant relative of mine, Victoria Eilerman, (my grandma's first cousin, not sure what relation that makes her to me) was killed this week. The 84 year old woman was abducted from her home, raped, and murdered: http://www.whiotv.com/news/11538940/detail.html ; http://www.whiotv.com/news/11551451/detail.html

Last night on the 11 o'clock news they had made an arrest & the suspect has already agreed to a deal to plead guilty if he won't face the death penalty. I'm glad, at least, that they have him already so there can be a little closure.

The entire town is in shock. This is a tiny farming community where everyone knows everyone, and almost nobody ever locks their doors.

I am especially concerned about my grandma, who is not in great health to begin with... when she first heard that Victoria had been abducted, she took to her bed. Now that it's been confirmed that she was killed, I'm not sure how Grandma is going to deal with this.

Your prayers for Victoria's family (I believe she has 7 kids & many grandkids) and for my grandma would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
That was terrible. I'm saying prayers for all your family, especially your grandma.

·
27,948 Posts
What kind of sicko does this kind of thing & why is it allowed to live?:mad:

I'm so sorry this happened and hope your Grandma doesn't let this lessen the quality of her life. :hugz:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What kind of sicko does this kind of thing & why is it allowed to live?:mad:
DH, a cop, thinks there's a good chance this guy will get killed in prison if he's put into the general population. Sick, sick, sick.

·
27,948 Posts
DH, a cop, thinks there's a good chance this guy will get killed in prison if he's put into the general population. Sick, sick, sick.
I've heard too that certain crimes are something the general jail population find heinous and dole out their form own form of justice. I hope they give it exactly what he gave to that poor woman & then some.:furious:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Oh sweetie, I am so sorry this happened to your family. My prayers are going up to God's ear for some tender mercies and blessings for your family in this time of need. Blessings to you and yours..Kathy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts