Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, hello my friends --I dont feel good today AT ALL.... feel like just :weeping:, due to my liver disease I have been extremely tired lately and just don't feel like myself at all. I haven't been sleeping well with so many different things running through my brain. You know trying to juggle everthing!!! (Money, Bills, Etc, Etc Etc, you've all heard it before)
Also my sciatica is bothering me ALOT today, my left hip and all the way down the leg is burning and hurting...of course having to sit at my desk at work isn't helping.
Depression is also a great concern today, for some reason this week has been tough, i have tried not to let my dh get to me anymore, just taking that one day at a time and see where it may end up, I don't even ask if he is still getting emails from "HER" anymore, i have enough other stuff to worry about. Shoot some days i just go through the mail, take out the coupons, samples etc and just stick the ones i know people are threatening about money into a bag for later use or to look at later, MUCH LATER :lol:
That just depresses me even more..
I think gosh, I go to work every day, and still have all these problems, everyone wants everything at the same time, and they don't seem to understand that if i had it , they would have it......

well i know you all are tired of hearing my story.. just needed to vent and share today to try and take some of my pain away.
thanks for listening.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I'll keep you in my prayers. {{{hugs}}} Feel free to vent away, it's good therapy and it's free. Sorry, my frugal nature is taking over.lol

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I'm sorry your feeling so poorly, just hang in there hon. We don't tire of hearing about how you feel, you can come here and tell us anytime !

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
Big hugs....As hard as its is to do sometimes just hang in there....things will get better!!!! Just take things one day and one problem at a time....do not overload!!!!
Hope you get feeling better real soon!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS FOR THE HUGS AND PRAYERS, THEY ARE SURELY NEEDED......
SOME DAYS I FEEL AS THOUGH I CAN'T EVEN GET UP OR DON'T WANT TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE, BUT I HAVE TO!!!!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Hang in there sweetie!!!

I'm praying for you!!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
You are in my prayers. Also here is a bid ((((HUG))).
Jeanna

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am sorry you are feeling so poorly. I will keep you in my prayers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: You will be in my prayers. take a warm bath with lavender it should relax you add some soft lighting and soft music and spend some time praying and relaxing

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hello again, i don't really feel any better today than yesterday, actually maybe even worse!!!!! My lower back and legs are really hurting BAD!!! I can't wait unti 5:00 to go home and try to relax, the legs and hips are burning and hurting so even being at home they still hurt........but it is different being at home than at work!!! It even hurts to sit down...

My dd hung up on me yesterday on the phone, can you believe it.....called to ask me a question, I asked why she wanted to know, she said never mind, click!!!!!
Then she called me last night about her eye appt today to see if I was going and i said no i am not, you are already a patient of their so they won't require that i am there, and since my boss took the day off from work i can't be off.....SO she said WHATEVER, MAMA, bye!!!!! Have you ever noticed that the ones that say they want to be grown up (quit school and all :lol:) are the ones that dont really act grown up.......I am still exhibiting the "tough love" some of you told me to use though, and I do at least feel alittle bit better there.......
I refuse to continue to take the abuse and be hung up on and all, I deserve respect from her and dh......

thanks for listening again.....vickie

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Giving you a big (((hug))) Vickie.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Vickie,

Don't let them pull you down more. Stress affects your health negatively. Concentrate on you and take baby steps on the rest. Eventually, you will prevail! Hugs and prayers!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts