Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cat, Sophie, goes in for Xrays tomorrow. She has had a snotty nose tinged with blood (LOTS of mucous and blood) and had two teeth extracted in May because the vet thought she had an abcess. Well, the wound from that hasn't healed and the vet thinks she may have a tumor in her sinus cavity. We will find out tomorrow. The Bridge may have a new member.

I am very concerned that the wound hasn't healed up. I suspect that she DOES have cancer since unhealed wounds are one of the signs. I know I am rambling, but I hope I make sense.:(

·
27,948 Posts
You make perfect sense Lori, it's very scary to think you may lose something you love. I hope your beloved cat is going to be OK. :hugz: Please give Sophie a gentle cuddle for me and let us know how things go. I'll be thinking of you both.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Big :hugz: for Sophie and you Lori. I hope she is okay. Please let us know.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Praying for you, for your family and for your Furry Family Member .

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, Sophie is still with us! They found NO tumor, but think there may be another small abcess in where her teeth were. They have changed her antibiotics and the vet is going to show her Xrays to a vet who specializes in dental work. Thanks for the prayers, guys--they worked!:)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Oh that is good news! I hope the new antibiotic works and poor Sophie feels better soon! :hugz:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts