Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daphne and Daisy are on their way home, here to Florida for awhile. She is very sad and needs all of our prayers right now to get her through this.

Maybe later she might give some details, but for now she really needs prayers and big hugs.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Daphne,
I'm thinking about you and know this must be a very difficult time for you. I'm here if you want to talk. Adding you to my prayers.
:hugz:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Daphne,

You and Daisy have been in my thoughts today. Please know we are here for you whenever you need us! :hugz:

Thank you Cheryl.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Hugs and prayers for Daphne :hugz:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
We love you Daphne, and are here for you whenever you need us.

Prayers being said for you and Daisy.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Sending you love and prayers Daphne......:angel2: I have been thinking about you and praying that you are having a safe trip!:angel2:

·
27,948 Posts
Thinking of you Daphne and that precious pooch too. Big hug and all my best to you.:hugz:
Hug to you too Cheryl.:hugz:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I will be continuing to keep Daphne in my prayers and thoughts. I have had her on mind today. I knew she was making the long trip home, I said a prayer to St Christopher to watch over her on her journey.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Sending Angels:angel2: to watch over all. BIG GRACI HUGS!!

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Big hugs and prayers from here too

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I have thought about Daphne alot.

I feel helpless and don't really know what to say that will make things any better.

I am thinking of her and your family though and I really hope things will all work out well for you all. :hugz:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Poor Daphne....this must be so hard for her...I will keep her in my prayers.:heartsm: ((((hugs)))) to you too Cheryl.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Saying a prayer for you Daphne and bigs hugs for you Cheryl.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Sending prayers for a safe trip and blessing in your time of need! We love you Daphne.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
im so sorry u r having a hard time..will be thinking of u and hoping things turn around.

:hearts: :paw: :grouphug:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts