Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
until things get settled. Long story short, 80 year old FIL fell off his steps onto his back. He went in for Xrays and was told he broke his tailbone.

Two days later he asked if he could go to the hospital he was in alot of pain. More tests were done. he snapped his tailbone completely off plus had 5 broke ribs. They started him on fluids and pain medicine.

FOUR days ago they xrayed his lungs, he was starting pnuemona... and found a huge tumor on his panerous ( spelling)

THREE days ago he went into hospice care.

Last night we got a phone call that we had 24-48 hours to live... We are in total shock. We cant go back ( nebraska ) DH has been sick and Dr. says he's starting to get pnuemona.... The rest of us have been hit hard with some kind of virus, I dont even know if the turkeys are thawed out... nor do I care..

Please say a prayer for my father in law, he is the sweetest little man you would ever meet.

·
19,119 Posts
Pinetree- so sorry to hear about all of this. Sending prayers, hugs and aloha to you all. Please take care.

Reactions: pinetree

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Pinetree,
I am so sorry! I have your family and sweet FIL in my prayers. Sending hugs, blessings and prayers your way.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
sending prayers. hugs.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Father in Heaven, please hear my prayer for this family that is reeling from report after report that just keep getting worse. I ask that you comfort them, heal their illnesses. We ask that the father in law be comfortable, and we pray for those who are right now caring for him. I ask for Your perfect will, Your perfect timing, and Your grace for this family. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
My Gosh you have a lot happening all at once. Take care of you and know that we're thinking of you from our little patch of CO too.

·
27,948 Posts
I'm so sorry this is happening, my thoughts are with this sweet man and all of you. Lean on each other & know you are in our thoughts.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I am so very sorry that you all are having to go through this. Keeping your FIL and you and your family in my prayers

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Pinetree I am so sorry. Your FIL has been put on my prayer list. Sending hugs. :hugz:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.