Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would appreciate some prayers from my Village friends. I will be going to the doctor this week and don't know what is going to happen, I have a lump in my arm near my elbow, and today I had a "spell" of some sort where I almost fainted and felt horrible for about an hour. I'm a little scared and really hate going to the doctor, I've been putting off going about my arm but know that I need to go this week, the fainting has really frightened me. So I would appreciate any prayers.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Oh goodness....I hope everything will be ok :hugz:

I had a lump near my elbow removed about 10 yrs ago. It was pinching a nerve...it was just some kind of fatty tissue (and it's back again :rolleyes: ) Hopefully that's all yours is too :)

Keep us posted.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I too will keep you in my prayers keep us posted

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Prayers, doodlebug.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Please don't cause yourself undo worry, I'm glad you are having it checked !!!!! You'll be in our prayers !!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Sending prayers!!

·
27,948 Posts
So glad you are taking care of yourself! You're worth it!!!
I'll be thinking about you.:hugz:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I will be keeping you in my prayers and thoughts.

:hugz:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you so much everyone for your prayers, I truly appreciate them! The doctor thinks I have "tennis elbow" and the lump is caused by swelling around the tendon, he gave me some medicine and if I'm not better in 2 weeks then I may have to get a cortisone shot. He thinks the fainting spells are being caused by allergies, the pollen around here this year is extremely bad, so I just need to make sure I keep antihistamine in my system for a while until the pollen calms down. Whew, I have to say I'm so relieved, I always expect the worst when I have to go to the doc (my mother died from cancer). Again, thank you for all your prayers and good thoughts, it's so nice to be a part of such a caring group of wonderful ladies :)

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Dana,

So glad you found out the problem! Sending hugs and prayers for you to feel better real soon!

I know how you feel about going to the doctors, I try real hard but am a worry wart when something isn't right. Cancer runs in our family and I am terrified of it!! I keep saying to myself mind over matter and stay calm until I can get proper answers.

Thanks for letting us know Dana!!

:smball: :smball: :smball:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Praying.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts