Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, who watched it? I was on the edge of my seat! I really couldn't believe they had the NERVE to go to the warden after what they did. And Sara looked like a wide-eyed schoolgirl. I was really glad that he let them go, tho, but won't Kim come looking for the warden? And what will he do then? I think they might kill him. Kim doesn't play. And how did he get there so fast? I know he was on a jet, but come on!

Linc: Now, does Linc know who Kim is? I guess Killerman could have told him but I bet Kim's never been beat like that before. He seems to think he's hot stuff. Yuk!

Sara: Could you believe it when she locked him out of the car? I was practically off my bed. She's brazen but then I guess she has to be. I guess I'm torn because he did help Michael & Linc escape & they wouldn't be where they are if he hadn't joined forces with them. What do you think?

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Loved it!!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
My husband said they got rid of Kellerman because they didn't need him anymore, but I said it may be a move that they regret.

And I was cheering when Linc kicked Kim's butt!

And T-Bag showed that he does have a bit of a conscience after all...his dad really screwed him up.

I am really worried about C-Note getting ready to turn on Michael and Linc. I understand he wanted to help his daughter, but how could he know where they are and what they are doing right now?

I understand why they went to Pope's house...he was their only shot at getting to what was in that humidor. Dh thinks that he made some sort of copy on that laptop he borrowed of the file that he found on that drive. I was thinking the same thing. I know as much as he hates to admit it, Pope knows that Mike and Linc are in the right.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hoosier:

You've come up with some good thoughts.

I still think Killerman could hve been put to good use. Especially since his face is not as well known as the others are. I do think they should have treated him a little differently but then he did say one of his bullets was for Sara, didn't he? I mean, he killed the guy that was about to shoot Linc. Doesn't that say he's on their side? When Sara locked the door, I did think that Michael would tell her to open the door. I was very surprised when he drove off. At least he ran for it.

As much as Linc beat Kim, I can't believe he got right up. Geez! Can he really be that strong?

T-Bag: I think he really did love her & her kids. When his father was rubbing him on his leg, I kept thinking, no, no, no. But when his dad closed the door, my heart just sank. But he was smart as a whip altho I had a hard time with the dad telling him he would be president one day, making him read the dictionary & then abusing him. Do anyone remember what T-Bag originally did to be put in jail? And did you see his mom? She appeared to have no backbone.

C-Note: I knew that as soon as he told Mahone that he had something for him, I knew what it was. Thing is, his circumstances were his own fault. Michael simply helped him to get out of jail. Wouldn't the smart thing to do would be to get yourself to safety first & then send for your wife & child? He never should have had them on the run with him.

Pope: I didn't think about him making a copy. Pretty crafty, indeed. But it surprised me when he just walked up to the guy with the laptop (maybe he was security or something) & asked for his laptop. I'd be like, What?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts