Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
hahaha. It was a good episode. I have to say this though..if I hear Michael say if something happens, he loves them both one more time... rofl

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha. It was a good episode. I have to say this though..if I hear Michael say if something happens, he loves them both one more time... rofl

Sara, I see your point but I think that is something that the doctor needs to hear & she needs to hear it often. After all she put on the line for him, she probably needs to hear him shout that from the rooftops.

What about the president & her brother? Was that the grossest thing in primetime? Yuk!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well, I think this week's episode set us up for season 3. Obviously they're not just going to "disappear forever." Something will have to surface so that they'll still have a chance to prove Linc's innocence.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I knew it was too good to be true that they were going to be able to prove Linc's innocence. But if they did, that would be the end of the series, wouldn't it?

Don't we have just 3 more episodes left? I'm going to miss this show. It seems like the season wasn't long enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts