Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure why these two forums were ever public. I've made them private. If you want access, you need to have a minimum of 100 posts and reply to this thread so I can give you access.

**edited to add** These forums have also been moved on the main page, so please scroll down further to locate them.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You don't see them? You should be able to. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Me too Sara:smball: Thanks!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I can see them already, does that mean i have access or am I confused. If so, add me to the "yes, please list"

·
Registered
239 Posts
:confused:

I thought it was the new forum you had given those of us access to who requested it.

Aaw, I was enjoying it!

New Years resolution: post more so I can get back there!
:)

·
27,948 Posts
Originally posted by SCDowney

I thought it was the new forum you had given those of us access to who requested it.

Aaw, I was enjoying it!

That was the Haven:)  I like your new years resolution.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I would like access please sara- and once again thank you - I had already been thinking that some of the stuff posted (my stuff) might give new visitors the wrong impression (like when you created the Haven) and I often wondered if I should have been posting under the Haven instead...:confused: so Thank you!!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
please include me Sara

Thanks

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Those people that had access to the haven, should still have access. If that changed, let me know. I tested it on my side and it was working that way.

The only thing that should have changed for the haven is where it's located on the forums. It's down lower and not toward the top.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
OK - Thanks - so the depression forum is now the haven forum? is that correct? ie - depression topics should be posted in the Haven?? Does that include purely informational and/or scientific findins and links about depression or just private depression posts (personal stories)??

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No the haven isn't the depression/support forums. The support and depression forums are just private like the haven. The Haven is still open access to anyone that requests it and the support and depression forums are on request, but with a minimum post count of 100 posts to request access.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I see it now- I just hadn't looked back at the forums page since I asked to be in - I see the seperate categories now. Thanks sara.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SCDowney said:

Aaw, I was enjoying it!

I'm not sure how you could have had access and then didn't, but I changed it back so you do have access to the haven. :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts