Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Thank you for the review. I was looking at them for when we do laundry away from the house (ie: campgrounds). It's nice to know that they do work.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I actually participated in a product test on them awhile back. A survey company gave me 24 to try over a two week period and then called and asked a barage of questions. I actually found cutting them in half just as effective as well. Also, once they were done in the dryer I continued reusing them as dust rags and scrubbies for things like my burner grills. I still have a few that I dust with. They are not cost efficient for me as I use the powder that I can get free with coupons, or the Surf or Gain in bulk from Sam's and rotate with the make my own. I also rarely use fabric softner. Environmentally, I figure the cardboard boxes are better than the plastic bottles. I'm afraid I'm not "green" enough to take it much further than that. I do think they are wonderful travel products and if I can find deals on them I wouldn't hesitate to buy them.

Reactions: Lady_V

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
These sheets left "stains" on my clothes that looked like grease and have not come out after many washes.

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
Thank you for the review, I'd never even heard of them.

These would be great for travelling. Normally I line dry, but if we end up in an apartment instead of a house, I guess that will probably stop. Definitely something to consider.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I have been wanting to try these for SO long. Do they work in normal wash machines or just the new high tech ones?

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have used them in my mother's energy-efficient machine and our clunky ol' $30 secondhand apartment machine, with no complaints.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
i got 2 free in the mail this past wknd

liked the scent

was unimpressed w/ the statit on fleece blankets though. didnt mid since they were free though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts