Frugal Village Forums banner

Professional Massage

890 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  gkp1031 
#1 ·
I received some gift certificates to a massage center.  I have never had a professional massage and just wondered what others thought.  The gift certificate came with a little chart of prices and I am stunned what some of the rates are for the different massages at this place.  :eek:  I don't think I would want to be paying for it out of pocket.  So, any experiences at massage centers?

#2 ·
Yes! love them! I got one as a gift, now I am hooked I get one about once a mo. alternating between just the back and shoulder, and the whole body.

Well worth my money. And you might find a place that is cheaper. I found the smaller centers and spas are slightly cheaper in my area. (MN, twin cities area)

ENJOY!!

#3 ·
I love them too. I used to get a massage about once a month but since I have been on short time, I've had to cut way back. I have had the cranial sacrial (head and neck massage) many times and the back massage lots too. I want to have a facial and massage next. I gave myself a gift cert for a pedicure for Christmas. I'm having it on New Year's Eve.

#10 ·
I had my first massage in June--it was wonderful. The massuse told me that if I felt uncomfortable at any time to tell her and she would stop. She also told me I could leave my underwear on or off, she said she has people that go bare and some leave it on. And, she said that the only part of me that would be uncovered by the sheet would be the area that she was working on. At first, I was nervous, but that didn't last long because I fell asleep for the hour!!!

Enjoy your massage--its heaven!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.