719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple really good one's I've recently taken advantage of are:

John Frieda Root Awakening shampoo/conditioner @ $5.49
Use Publix Green Adv. Buy flyer coupon $4/2
Use MF coupon in 5/2/10 inserts $5/2
You get 2 for $1.98 or .99 each!

Yellow Advantage Buy

Tidy Cat litter 10 lb. bags (non clumping variety) @ 5/$10 ($2.00 ea.)
Use MF coupon $1/1 any size or variety
You get each 10 lb. bag you buy for just $1 !!!

McCormick Grinders (many varieties, black pepper, Italian, sea salt, etc.) @ 2/$3
Use MF coupon $1/1 all varieties
You get each grinder for just .50 !! I've used the Italian and Black Pepper and I LOVE them. The Italian blend has peices of garlic, oregano, red pepper, pepper, and other stuff and tastes great in pasta sauces.

Reactions: baxjul and Liane

·
Registered
336 Posts
We don't have Publix here in Jersey. I wish we did. When we went to Florida in 09 we shopped at a Publix. It was great. Maybe they will move further north. I hope so. Sounds like you got some great deals. Happy shopping:cutie:

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Don't forget through today Dove deodorant is B1G1 @ $2.29. Combine w/$1.50 off 1 coupon to score free deodorant. Or, the $1 off coupon for $0.15 deodorant.

Also Fisher snacks have been spotted at some locations for 2/$2 and there are some $1 off 1 coupons at Smartsource.com. Free snacks!!!

Next week's ad is already out with the match-ups at IHeartPublix.com. Not the best week, but there are a couple of things I want to snag. I have already ordered my coupons from TheCouponClippers.com to go with the items I am going to get from next week's ad.

Oh and the McCormick garlic Sea Salt is GREAT!!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't forget through today Dove deodorant is B1G1 @ $2.29. Combine w/$1.50 off 1 coupon to score free deodorant. Or, the $1 off coupon for $0.15 deodorant.

Also Fisher snacks have been spotted at some locations for 2/$2 and there are some $1 off 1 coupons at Smartsource.com. Free snacks!!!

Next week's ad is already out with the match-ups at IHeartPublix.com. Not the best week, but there are a couple of things I want to snag. I have already ordered my coupons from TheCouponClippers.com to go with the items I am going to get from next week's ad.

Oh and the McCormick garlic Sea Salt is GREAT!!!

Hehe, I wish I could do the Dove deals but I'm allergic to their products! Crazy right? Aren't they the "gentle" brand or whatever? LOL :D Oh well. I follow iheartpublix too!! You sound just like me lol, when I saw the Fisher note this morning I pulled out my coupons to get ready for my trip on Thursday :)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I'm in Florida and my sales start on Thursday's but I know some states north of me start their sales on Wednesday. I found a zip code in Tennessee that starts on Wednesday. It gives me a sneak peak of the ENTIRE ad, not just the BOGO's. This way, I can compare between the two weeks and hit my store one last time on Wednesday afternoon and get anything I might want to spend some extra money on (especially meats or produce) and have a fresh list of everything (again, not just BOGO's) for my regular Thursday shopping trip. I keep the zip code at my work desk because I check it every Wednesday morning as soon as I get to work. I think it might be in Memphis if that helps anyone.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I'm in Florida and my sales start on Thursday's but I know some states north of me start their sales on Wednesday. I found a zip code in Tennessee that starts on Wednesday. It gives me a sneak peak of the ENTIRE ad, not just the BOGO's. This way, I can compare between the two weeks and hit my store one last time on Wednesday afternoon and get anything I might want to spend some extra money on (especially meats or produce) and have a fresh list of everything (again, not just BOGO's) for my regular Thursday shopping trip. I keep the zip code at my work desk because I check it every Wednesday morning as soon as I get to work. I think it might be in Memphis if that helps anyone.
If you go to IHeartPublix.com, they publish the full weekly ads with coupon match-ups between Saturday to Monday for the upcoming week.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went in today and got $20.40 worth of stuff for only $3!!!! Here's the deals I used to do it:

(4) Fisher Fusions @ $2/2 (normally $1.79 ea.)
Used (4) $1/1 MQ's to get all 4 for FREE!

(2) 4 pack Dannon Activia Yogurt cups @ 3/$6 (normally $2.39 ea.)
Used (2) $1/1 MQ's to get each package for $1

(2) 1 pint pkgs. of Bluberries @ 2/$3 (says normally $3.50 ea.!!)
Used (2) $1.50/1 PQ's to get both FREE! This Q is only good through the 23rd. I'd paste the link but I can't for some reason. Do a google search for Publix at Season's Peak berry coupon if you want it!

(3) Lemons @ 3/$1 (normally $1.48 for 3)
Paid full price for these

So I got all the nuts for free, the blueberries for free and I paid $2 for 8 cups of yogurt and $1 for 3 lemons. Not too shabby if you ask me! :) By the way, the best Fisher mix for the money is the Energy Blend, IMO. It has almonds, cashews, and cranberries, that's IT. The other blends can be full of junk (marshmallows for example) or peanuts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts