Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been making pumpkin rolls for the last few years and my husband always takes a couple to work with him each time i bake them. The guys love them! Anyway a few of them have asked if I would make some for them and they would pay me for them! So excited as this will give me some extra bucks for Christmas, not to mention the fact that 2 of my 3 kiddos have b-days around the holidays. DS's bday is a couple of days before Thanksgiving and DD1 is right after New Years'! So between Christmas and bdays we're strapped right around this time of year! This will definitely help out though, my kids never really ask for much. It would still be nice to able to buy them a couple of little extras.

·
Registered
10,999 Posts
What is a pumpkin roll and how do you make them?

·
Registered
625 Posts
I have a customer who works in a factory and at holiday time, she makes homemade peanut butter fudge and buckeyes and sells them...She ends up making several hundred dollars at this...she sells it by either the dozen or a pound...not sure...but does very well...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.