Frugal Village Forums banner

Quakertown PA

Tags
quakertown
4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Ceashels 
#1 ·
Any like minded individuals out there? I am new to the area. SWDM, 44. Just looking to converse.

#2 ·
Hi.You are pretty close to my area which is Lehigh Valley.
Been living here almost 4 years but still feels new. Still don't know many people. I am 52 have two kids in college and have to figure out what to do with the rest of my life. My husband works a lot and I could always need a new friend.

#12 · (Edited)
I'm in Northern Whitehall about 40 minutes from you. Q-Mart has some good deals. I've found that Wegmans has lowered a lot of their prices (closest one to you I think would be Allentown) and Bottom Dollar (Hanaford) has been opening a lot of stores in the Allentown area. I see that they are making the Walmart over there in Quakertown on 309 into a Super Wal-Mart. Don't know what your feelings are about Wal-Mart, some people hate them, but in today's economy their prices are about what I can afford. You should also definetly check out the Allentown Farmer's Market on Saturdays.

#14 ·
There is a Bottom Dollar foods on Tilgham Street in Allentown and also on in Montgomeryville. Not sure when Giant markers down there meat or if they do. I don't shop at Giant. I shop at Redners.

The only store I shop at in the Q-Mart is is Bill Sulkes fruit and vegetable stand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.