Frugal Village Forums banner

Question about the price of glue sticks

856 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  DonnainME 
#1 · (Edited)
My children have always needed the bigger size glue sticks for school, which are the .77oz size. Whenever the stores have their school supplies on sale, they are usually put them on sale for $.20 a piece. We have always had to pick 2 small glue sticks or 1 large glue stick. This year, I have seen the 2 small glue stick pack on sale for $.20 (like usual), but the .77oz are running around 1.75 per stick. Am I just missing it in the stores or have these things gone up like everything else? I keep checking Meijer, CVS, Walgreen, Target, Walmart, Staples and Office Depot and nothing. Has anyone seen the larger glue sticks on sale this year?

#4 ·
Dang - they are doing that to school supplies too. Soon, the pencils are only going to be 4 inches long. I'm just kidding.

I haven't seen the big glue sticks discounted either - yet. I did pick up some of the small ones for my DD12

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.