Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a place in the forum to ask questions about the "what is this" and "what is that" that I see on some posts? I'm curious about change jars, etc.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Basically you would post things like that under General Chat but usually if it's posted under the wrong category so to speak a moderator would move it.

What questions do you have about the challenges?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Basically you would post things like that under General Chat but usually if it's posted under the wrong category so to speak a moderator would move it.

What questions do you have about the challenges?
Well, I'm new enough here that I see I have no trades (on the left under my name) and that some people have change jars. Maybe I haven't seen the challenges. Hmmm. Something to look for.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I dont have any trader points either but as for the challenges, usually you will see a post somewhere about them, just reply with an "I'm in" or something to that nature, but you dont have to even reply to be in :)

Just add to your siggy you change jar amount and your set to go.
Example: Change Jar Challenge: $12.79, same with grocery challenge you would just write the amount you've spent and your budgeted amount for the month: Ex. $40/$75 ($40 is amount spent to date and my budget is $75).

I see you sew, what type of things do you sew?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the explanations! I sew pretty much anything that won't move. I'm working on some costuming right now for Jamestown's 400th anniversary, a quilt for myself, and a jacket for myself. I'm not one to sit still well, so sewing keeps me busy enough to be able to watch a TV show or just chit chat in the living room. I'm sort of a sewing fanatic ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts