Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, last night i weighed myself and the scale said 133 lbs. now, this morning i weighed myself, and it said 128 lbs. surely i didn't just lose 5 lbs. overnight!?!?!?!?!:eek: :eek:
what's up with this??? help!! thank you....;)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Misty it could just be water loss. Or maybe you are one of the special few that lose 5 lbs overnight!!! LMBO.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
In order to keep an accurate log of daily weight, you need to weigh at the same time every day. It could be what you had for supper, or water like Ellise said. I personally like my gravity theory: The longer you are on this earth, the more gravity you aquire. That is why we all get heavier as we age!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Misty, you can lose 5 lbs. overnight, mostly from water though.

You should weigh yourself at the same time and not everyday, but once a week. You'll get a more accurate weight then.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks girls, i knew i could count on you all!:)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
yep what they said :)

I can easily 'lose' up to 5 pounds overnight but that's only because at night time I have all that food/drink sitting in my stomach from dinner/snacks that hasn't digested yet (at least that's what I'm guessing?) because i might have eaten 2 pounds of food, but if it was all salad/veggies/fruits it sure won't actually make me gain 2 pounds in reality ;)

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think i will!!;) ;)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
It could be water retention, you went to the bathroom...;) or like Elise said, you lose weight over night! lol

Lucie:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts