Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I wanted to take it easy yesterday after all the events of the week so far, but turns out my FIL had a heart attack on Tuesday morning after all. Poor guy, that's 3 in 3 weeks. So, hubby came home from work and we all went up to the hospital and spent the afternoon with him. I think murphey is visiting my SIL because she has had so many other things happen to her family this week that I can't even begin to go into all the things happening there, although I will say she is keeping a very positive attitude about it all.
Turns out the doctors are looking at doing a stint procedure on my FIL, but they have to wait on the test results to see if he is a candidate. FIL also suffers from emphysema and the doctors have alluded to the fact that my FIL could die if he had the procedure. It's a catch 22 situation, but don't really see how he has much to lose, so might as well do it.
Keep us all in your thoughts and prayers this week please. I am also thinking af going back to the dentist and have them check out the site for my tooth extraction. It doesn't feel right and the last thing I need right now is more pain.
As usual I have a ton of things to do today, but am just hoping to get a couple of things done.
Have a good day y'all.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
:hugz: You will all be in my thoughts & prayers.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I'm sorry you are going through so much troubles. I hope things start looking up for you soon.:grouphug2

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

·
27,948 Posts
Take care Kathy.:hugz:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
sending hugs :hugz: and good thoughts your way! God Bless.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
:hugz: & prayers for you & your family during these difficult times.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone. Still no news from the cardiologist. Apparently he is busy with an emergency today, but we hope to find out something soon. The waiting is making me squirm.....

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug2:

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Kathy, your in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us informed how everything goes. God Bless.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. :hugz:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still waiting to hear from the cardiologist. FIL is holding his own for the moment, so that's a good thing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts