Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks...I quit my job, my DH is still going to school but it looks like he may have a job in his near future, he has an aptitude test to take for national grid,to see if they call him back.I quit my waitressing job because I have been struggling with different illnesses and an injury,and now will be looking to stay at home for awhile.I would like to go to school someday, am thinking of horticulture right now( I seem to change my mind like the weather lol)might take a gardening class,I have already finished the certificate for floral design(basic) years ago.I love plants trees especially.More than people i think.I love people too of course,and work well with people..I am sooo babbling right now.Ive been away from FV for quite awhile.Think Ill browse some threads,dont mind my inaneity.

patty:boat:

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
That is such a scary jump.

And I can't wait to make the leap.

And I'm sorry you're suffering with illnesses and injuries... but you know best when the right time for you is.

Welcome home.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Welcome back! Nice to hear from you!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks everyone......I am a little troubled...i have been confused and my thoughts have turned strange.I take lithium and I think the level might be too high.I know this probably isnt the proper forum but like i was saying Im not myself.I called my doc yesterday and he said to observe my thoughts,I think ill have DH call tomorrow and let him know its getting a little more troubling to me than just confusion-sorry to bother-

Patty

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
:hurray:

good for you!

I hope everything turns out well for you and I would HIGHLY recommend you do something to your heart's content... not your wallet's!

;)

congrats on a new change and direction in your life.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
:welcome: back!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Patty, I hope that your DH was able to talk to your doctor. It sounds like this might not be the right dose or right med for you. I hope they are able to get it adjusted so you are feeling better!! Enjoy being home!!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
This thread is 2 years old.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Hello Patty

1 - 15 of 15 Posts