Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but I thought for sure it would be snow!!! It was soooo cold out, but I guess not cold enough. I don't know about all of you, but I could take a mild winter. I think that in February we'll be paying for all of this beautiful weather we've been having.:winter:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I keep saying the same thing, with this mild weather we've been having, we're in for it come later in the winter!! LOL

it's been kind of rainy here too. It actually snowed a little last night but nothing that accumulated.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I fell bad . I want it to snow lol. But this is only my 2 winter in Mine. so i really have not seen how bad it can get. Maybe i should be happy it has not snowed lol

·
Registered
419 Posts
cant stand the weather in the new england area any more. Where is the sun. Cloudy and drizzly again. Going to be around 65 in Boston. I hate to say it but where is the snow. Doesnt feel like xmas yet. Cant get in the spirit.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Just started raining in Western New York about an hour ago, looks like it is the end of the beautiful weather we have had for the past week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts