Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is raining big time here. Won't complain since it is better than snow. Today we are going to a auction for automotive stuff. DH is starting a business (car detailing) and we might be able to pick up a couple of items there.

After that on the agenda

1. Grocery Shop
2. Personal Shop
3. Laundry
4. Do a granola study
5. See Dad
6. Scanner
7. Send in some paperwork via fax for work
8. Send some pictures to Walgreens
9. Dinner
10. Craft the night away.

Hope everyone has a great day.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Well sunshine for a change but windy.
Snow is swirling around and its cold
I have a house to clean today and tomorrow.
People comming for meeting on cancer benifit tomorrow night.
Need to get contracts done up tonight
Birthday dinner tomorrow for Kenny as he was away last night.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Morning all. Its a winter wonderland here today with more to come. We are staying home this weekend. I stopped at the grocery yesterday and picked up milk, bread,eggs etc.
Today will be wasing and cleaning. Might color my hair and do some cooking. Have a good day

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
It's rainy here today, too. I don't have a lot on my list to do today because I took a "mental health" day off from work yesterday and got most of my to do list done then. Today, I'm just going to enjoy myself.

1. Get showered and dressed.
2. Pick up mom
3. Go by the vets and pick up her cat's meds.
4. Go to a Pampered Chef Party (free lunch!)
5. Maybe do some clothes shopping (depends on if I spend any money at the party, I have a $20 budget for today)
6. Whatever else I want to do.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
It's an icy day here. I have nothing on the agenda. (Yea - I love days like this!) We went out back this morning and brought in enough wood to last through the day and night in case we lose power from ice. My kiddos are just watching TV (I know, I'm a lousy mommie!). I will do some laundry, some cleaning, and work on my bible study.....course all that will change if we actually lose power, then it will be keep warrm, keep warm, keep warm.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
No big plans here today either even thought it's sunny outside, just basic things like clean up the bathroom, straighten up, etc...

Hope everyone has a great day!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Ughhh! Rainy and dreary here, and I have to get out to run some errands, pay a few bills and such.
Mud city, here I come.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Good morning all!! It is super windy here today. I have done nothing so far LOL. I love lazy Saturdays.

Today we are going to...
~ go yard saleing and to a sale at a local hotel (need a dresser for ds and they are selling them for $10)
~ install cabinets at the new house
~ fix fish for dinner that has been thawed for two days
~ make ds birthday cake and get ready for his party that is tommorrow
~ knit tonight to finish a pair of shorts for an order

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
It is warm and sunny here. Today we will be moving some more stuff to the new house, then getting chinese for dinner and hanging out.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Today it's a cold & rainy day here.
I have the last load of laundry in the washer
done my morning reading
done my daily surveys
got a trade ready to mail
got my check from a survey co.:hurray:
planned dinner

still need to...
do some baking
fix dinner
finish setting up grocery delivery for Thursday
finish dads game challenge for him
work on my challenge
fold the rest of the laundry & put it away
wash dishes
try to start my book tonight:shrug2:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Took DD18 to the dr she has strep throat
Went to Walmart got 3 new blinds for my bedroom replacing the ones that came with the house...finally!
Cleaned my windows and woodwork in my bedroom
hung new blinds
vacuumed most of the house
dry mopped floors
Adjusted my lamp timer for an hour later :)
Got 3 way bulb for lamp need to put it in
Gathered kindling for the fireplace

·
Registered
145 Posts
Staying at home today. This morning we had a blizzard, lasted until about 10 a.m. and now the sun is shining. I hear to the south of us they are really getting hit hard.

Did some cleaning and am working on finances. I also want to work a bit more on dd's scrapbook.

·
Registered
942 Posts
We had a very nice day here - sunny and upper '50s. We enjoyed it since it will be raining all day tomorrow. I've been fighting a cold, thanks kids, so went back to bed for a nap once dh got up. This afternoon we:
~ put some fertilizer and soil on the garden beds so that they can be ready for planting this week
~ bought straw for garden
~ planted our blueberry bushes we received as a gift a couple of weeks ago
~ pruned roses
~ rearranged bedroom - took out bassinet and put up the pack 'n' play ds will be sleeping in for the next few months
~ DH has taken dd7 & dd4 to dd7's soccer game this evening

I plan on relaxing the rest of the evening and finishing my crochet project.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts