Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are a few things I found:

Yoplait Nouriche drink 2/$3 FREE with .75/1 coupon if you still have some.

Cottonelle 2.99 12 roll or 6 double roll - I have .50 off making it 1.99 (is this good?)

Ritz crackers 2/$4 - If you still have some of these coupons for $1/2

Im sure there are others, I just haven't looked real close.

Please add what you find!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
sunkist fruit snacks are 1.50..there are coupons for it out for .40 and .50/1 that i've seen

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I just needed to vent about ralphs :(

Why is it that when I ask them a PERFECTLY understandable question through email, they cannot email me back anything but a copy paste response, and if it's a speficic question they end up CALLING me (which i hate since i stammer and blush) and THEN on top of that the person calling doesn't even know the answer! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

But I'm afraid of this new wording in the fliers NOW it's worded to say that they won't double coupons for multiple items UNLESS it's specifically advertised(which after I asked means only in the 72 hour ads!)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Well, I won't quit shopping there entirely, but it will keep me from making most of my purchases there like usual, like bread, produce, meat and milk, now I will only buy what i can get free or cheap ..
I noticed that when I shopped at Raley's I spent about a dollar less than I had at Ralphs..I didn't get as much stuff, but it was pretty close, and everything I got at raley's was wholesome food (dairy, produce,eggs, meat, healthy cereal)

Oh, the milk coupons aren't supposed to double at Ralphs anyways though because of the clause about milk coupons not doubling, although the last time I used a milk coupon it did double :)
And the cashier seemed too busy for me to tell her about it..

The last trip I made was when the add had that new phrase, everything doubled and I know I had those specific coupons, but suddenly now that I've read it I'm too afraid to go back and try, unless I'm on my way and just 'practice' with one coupon ..

What does everyone think about this though? I think this is baloney! THey sure better take down all their signs about being the only store that doubles coupons! (at least re word it) otherwise I think it's very misleading to the average joe/new couponer! Especially since most people don't read the tiny fine print :mad:

But most of the cereal coupons good deals I used to get will go out the window now..well I guess I'll have to wait and see how many deals they 'advertise' in the sunday ad..

Ralphs left me a number to call them back to talk about the whole b1g1f coupon policy that I didn't understand..I don't want to call cuz i'm a woos ;)
But what I don't get is why can't they just email their question ..aaaarghhh

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Well I went today, and did pretty good regardless of their new policy :) I DID have to kick myself though because I forgot my yoplait coupon for the free bottle..and I noticed I could have got free reynolds wrap if i'd brought my coupon! :p

Omg and I'm such a dummy I was planning on leaving coupons behind but instead I stuck them in the back of my envy like I always do~ maaan I am losing it! :p

So anyways, I got:

1.6 pounds of London Broil
1- Lipton Side dish(free)
3- Country crock margarine tubs
2- 14.5oz. Honeycomb Cereal
2- Butterball 6oz deli lunchmeat
3- skittles packs(free)
3- Starbursts packs(free)
2.5 pounds of seedless red grapes
1- Gallon Berkley Farms whole Milk
1- Birds Eye Simply Grillin (free)
1- 6ct. Superpretzyls (not even on sale but dh's favorite)
1- 18oz. Skippy Peanut Butter (free)
1- Nestle Carnation Follow Up formula 12oz?
3- Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries 13oz. cereal
2- Tic tac (single packs) Free

Before Club card was 68.91
After Club card was 42. 49
After coupons and a rebate and a formula check: 8.36 $

Then I drove over to target and got ONE pack of diapers and they cost the SAME grrr lol I can't WAIT to get her out of diapers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ralph's Online Club 8/7-8/13

What is the Ralphs Online Club? I use my Ralph's Club card and do the coupon doubling but that's it. Is it something new?

I have found the best cereal deals at Ralph's. I figure that cereal (mostly name brand) for $1.00 per box or less is a good deal. One time I even bought a box for $.20. Sometimes I can find deals on cat food.

Last month I picked up ranier cherries for $1.00 because they had baskets of them in the reduced produce bin. They were good!! Usually these run over $3.00 a pound.

I also prefer to get most of my meat and produce at Raleys/Belair. If I go in early enough I can find marked down meats. Also, I get a price break on buying two gallons of nonfat milk.

Sometimes I can find some great deals at Albertsons but that usually occurs about once a month.
Bev

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Bev, this ralphs online club is just something we made up to share trips and tips :)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I saw Bisquick Complete mixes on sale for .99 and skippy peanut butter 1.69 for 18oz.

Mainly that bisquick one was new to me since they didn't even have it at the store last time I went :D

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Oh I found some unadvertised sales today!

Sun maid 6 pack raisins 1.69(i think that was the price..pretty close?)
Bisquick 40 oz. 2.29 (50 cents cheaper than last week)

There was only ONE of the six packs of raisins, and I needed to buy two for the b2g1f deal..or I would have bought some..

We got (12)-4 packs of hunts pudding, a 24 pack of coca cola, 1 gallon of whole milk, 20 cans of Hansens smoothies, 4 boxes of cereal, 12 single packs of tic tacs, 2 quarts of soy milk,2 boxes of popsicles, 2 bags of Ore Ida Tator Tots, 20oz. of pitted dates, 1 head of romaine lettuce Three expensive oranges(thought they were on sale!) three apples..and that was it!

I want to go back by tuesday and pick up more of the pudding while I can since dh can eat a whole 4 pack for one snack..and get some more free cereal..and HOPEFULLY they will have the items they put coupons out for*smile*

I really need to donate some of my cereal though! My mom's coming wednesday and if she can't use it, I'm going to hunt down someone else (food drive or something) that can use it..

oh and i was ticked to find that they don't sell the small bottles of soy milk ..so no free soymilk for me! :(
(ok except i did get another kind for free since i had 'free' coupons)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.